Staff Match are recruiting for a full time 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to work in a friendly well-established nursery in Guildford, Surrey.
NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of working in a childcare setting and supporting children’s development
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Pediatric First Aid (Desirable)
- Some of the nursery nurse responsibilites will include:
- Working in partnership with parents, carers and other childcare professionals
- Key worker responsibilities including observations and assessments of children’s development
- Keeping accurate records, including children’s development files, accident, incident forms
- Working to the nursery’s safeguarding, health & safety policy and proceed
- Planning exciting activities in line with EYFS Curriculum
- Promoting positive behaviours and equal opportunity
- Effectively working as part of a team
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
Apply now for immediate interview