Senior Software Engineer - Team Lead, Cloud Solutions
Development Team Lead - Cloud | Leeds | £60,000
Your new company
You'll be joining a global leader and pioneer of real time content aware analysis, protecting a worldwide user base in the millions of children and vulnerable people from malware, spam and explicit content.
Your new role
Working in the Leeds tech hub, you'll be surrounded by passionate, innovate and supportive team players, developing and interfacing products with a huge range of systems, applications and databases.
You shall primarily:
- Develop and maintain Smoothwall software for Cloud based solutions and projects
- Be a confident subject matter expert and willing mentor
- Provide technical leadership and leading a team to deliver quality code to schedule
- Product owner
- Develop functional and non-functional features including tests, diagnostics and documentation
- Attend and actively participate in SCRUM ceremonies (planning, standup and retrospective)
- Carry out research and development on new projects
What you'll need to succeed
- Technical excellence in analysis, design, planning & implementation of software
- Ability to manage multiple projects, branches and releases over large code bases with GIT ? Cloud Computing technologies, ideally Azure
- Understanding of DevOps and what it means to use CI/CD
- Experience of leading Agile development teams.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and benefits, private healthcare, flexible working, free fruit and workplace massages.
You'll also get the chance to genuinely shape and influence a brand new team of high performing developers, supported by experienced colleagues, and organisationally, with both in-house training and professional industry qualifications.
The staff at Smoothwall take pride in having an inclusive and friendly team atmosphere, where everyone feels empowered to drive change and grow their career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or give us a call.
For further information please visit our dedicated recruitment microsite jobs/smoothwall