Teaching Assistant Job
- Teaching Assistant Job Barking, London
- £70 - £90 per day
- Long Term - Permanent
I am looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work in one of our partnership schools in Barking.
Your New School
This Outstanding mainstream Secondary School caters for students aged 11 - 18 years old and has its own provision for SEND. This SEND provision includes students with special educational needs prioritising autism and mild learning difficulties. The school has excellent resources and outstanding training opportunities for their staff and are looking to recruit on a temp to perm basis.
Your New SEN Teaching Assistant Role
Your new school are looking for experienced SEN teaching assistants to work across KS3 and KS4 supporting students on both a 1-1 and small group basis. They are looking for someone with previous experience supporting students with a range of SEN and statements including Autism, Asperger's, ADHD, ADD and Learning difficulties. You will be working closely with the SENCO to raise academic attainment and promote inclusion.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be able to demonstrate excellent behaviour management skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have previous experience of working as a Teaching Assistant
- Previous experience supporting students with SEN
- Be able to provide child related references within the last year
What you'll get in return
- You will receive a competitive salary with training opportunities
- Have a rewarding career where no two days are the same
- You will receive free, up to date, CPD Training.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call Ella now on .