Social Media Specialist
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for ownership of the social content calendar, managing the execution of the posting plan and supporting the development of the overarching social media marketing strategy. This includes proactively suggesting ideas, initiatives and strategies to improve brand awareness, engagement and advocacy, working cross-functionally and alongside agency partners to implement these.
Leading, trusted, FTSE 250 business based in Northampton
- Ownership of the social content calendar, planning content posting strategies in line with our overarching objectives and campaign themes.
- Actively reviewing and amending the social content calendar to reflect changing business priorities and external influences with the above in mind.
- Managing the daily posting plan, ensuring posts across our social media channels reflect the content calendar.
- Working alongside the Search Marketing Manager to plan, execute and report on blogger outreach campaigns.
- Co-manage the execution of longer-term projects, including competitions, charitable partnerships and channel launches.
- Working alongside the Social Media Manager and Senior Digital Marketing Manager to develop a rolling 12-month social media tactical plan aligned with the overarching marketing strategy.
- Weekly content volume targets per channel
- Relevant engagement and traffic metrics per channel
- Project milestones are met
- Providing initiatives when new platforms are introduced in respect of what processes and procedures should be used, adopted and followed
- Content calendar is planned 6-months in advance of publication
Competitive salary, benefits and development