Accounts Senior - Accountancy Practice
Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting for a qualified Accounts Senior, to join a leading firm of Chartered Accountants based in the West End, London.
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, companies and partnerships
- Preparation of simple corporation tax computations and returns
- Preparation of personal tax computations and returns
- Preparation of simple VAT returns
- Preparation and review of management accounts
- Providing advice to owner managers on both business and personal matters
- Achieving or exceeding assignment budgeted fees and profits and/or identifying reasons for non-achievement of budgets as appropriate
- Carrying out review work on accounts and other assignments prepared by team members when required
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- Practice background with a minimum of 3-4 years' practice experience
- Good solid and demonstrable knowledge of accounts prep for owner managed businesses (OMBs) to include partnerships, sole traders and companies
- Experience of personal and corporation tax computations
- Experience of providing advice to OMB clients on both business and personal matters
For more information on this vacancy, please contact Colin Priddle.