Planner - P6
Are you a Planner looking for a position on the biggest infrastructure project in the United Kingdom? Do you have the experience of creating programmes for infrastructure projects and them managing through delivery phase? Do you want to join a company with a fantastic project portfolio?
Then Randstad has the position for you!
- Working on the biggest infrastructure project in the UK
- Joining the team at its earliest inception and being in the position to influence key aspects of the project
- Generous salary and benefits package
- Highly skilled primavera p6 Planner
- Background in construction with on site experience - Construction or Engineering Degree/HNC Highly desirable
- Proven track record of creating programmes for multi-utility projects
- Ability to lead a team of planners
The phase of works is at its earliest stage meaning there is an opportunity to come in and create a programme that will determine the success of the project. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well respected company on a Major infrastructure project.
Feel you can do the job?
Then Apply as soon as possible! My client is already interviewing for the position.
Contact Dan Underhill at Randstad CPE on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.