IT Support Engineer
Protect our data! You're a IT Support Engineer and in the digital age, you realise the importance of Cyber Security. You're determined to be part of an award-winning business dedicated to securing information with cutting edge technology where you can develop your technical knowledge.
Believing in 1st class customer service, you're joining a growing service desk team of 10+ where it is fundamental for you to own each incident to resolution for their UK business clients over the phone & via email.
Every day you'll be utilising your technical problem-solving & advanced troubleshooting skills across Microsoft Windows, SQL, Networks and more to get businesses continuing to function as swiftly and effectively as possible.
Ultimately as a IT Support Engineer, you'll be:
- Provide remote support to customer's computers
- Providing customers with pre & post sales technical advice
- Troubleshooting software products
- Providing support to other members of the support team
- Technical writing
Essential skills include;
- Microsoft Windows Server OS
- SQL Server
Desirable skills include;
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Android, Mac OS X, Radius
- Apache proxy & Tomcat
- Experience with network administration
Based in Bournemouth in a state-of-the-art modern office, you'll be able to appreciate the seaside culture with a 10-min walk to the beach and shops and working for such an innovative, global company, the opportunities are vast including progression into account management.
To be considered for this position as their next IT Support Engineer, please contact Ellie at Rubicon today or apply via this advert.