A great Winchester based accountancy firm are looking for a Client Manager to join them. This role would suit someone from an accountancy practice background who has experience managing their own portfolio of clients previously or are looking to move from a senior role into a more holistic position.
The business I am partnering with are growing very rapidly. They have a very forward focused management group that are very focused on building the business for the future. They have a large base of very loyal clients and a lot of their new business comes from referrals. As such they are looking for a Client Manager who can help them maintain that growth.
Your role as the Client Services Manager would include:
- Development and reporting of KPIs (staff, customer service)
- Managing a team of 3-5 administration and on-boarding assistants
- Reviewing team output
- Identifying areas of weakness and developing and implementing solutions
- Training and development of on-boarding and administration team
- Continuing to deliver an exceptional service that our clients are pleased to recommend
The successful client manager will have at least 2 years experience working within an accountancy practice. Qualified AAT, ACCA or ACA candidates as well as QBE will be considered. The ideal candidate will be forward thinking and able to work autonomously, always keeping clients at the forefront of everything that they do.
The company also offers some excellent staff benefits including:
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Study support
- Death in service cover
- Private medical cover
- Duvet days
- Flexible working
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Free Financial advice (pensions, mortgages, investments etc)