TMI Technical Architect
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced System Architect to work with a global organisation supporting the roll out of their TM1 system.
- Design and develop new modules to help the reach the vision of an integrated business planning process with users across all domains
- Continuously improving and maintaining the existing application
- Work together with the functional and technical leads in the team to ensure the system meets all business needs and is built to best practice.
- Ensure the new modules achieve the highest standards in terms of performance, quality and ease of use and reduce maintenance and support activity to a minimum
- Design, test and implement reliable, scalable, and efficient IBM Cognos TM1 solutions.
- Design, test and implement user interfaces to the TM1 platform on the web and in Excel
- Document planning-related processes, model design and data flow.
- Develop and maintain technical roadmap and prioritisation.
- Create technical business requirements.
- Support the development of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and templates.
- Provide risk assessment for new functionality and enhancements.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and drive solutions.
- Mentor and provide training for team members on TM1 skills.
- Author knowledge-sharing documents.
- 4+ years of relevant IBM Cognos TM1 experience in developing production-ready applications using all components of the software such as Rules, TI processes, REST API, TM1 Web and Perspectives.
- Ability to build a user interface using TM1's REST based API, AngularJS, html and css.
- Senior stakeholder management
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise workload, excellent work ethic.
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in working with a truly world class organisation, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.