Michael Page are currently partnering with a brilliant Maidenhead based Accountancy practice who are looking for someone to join them as a Management Accountant. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to step into a very well regarded, progressive business and gain more client exposure.
The practice is very progressive and prides itself on fast growth. The Outsourcing department especially is a very fast growth area which is why this business is looking to take on a Management Accountant in their Maidenhead office.
The successful Management accountant will:
- Take full ownership for a portfolio of clients. This will include meeting deadlines and expectations of the client base.
- Managing more junior members of the team.
- Liaising with third party auditors.
- Preparing accounts up to trial balance.
- Reviewing financial information and providing analysis on performance
To be successful in this Management Accountant role you will need to have:
- Either an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification
- 3 years + experience working within an Accountancy Practice.
- Experience dealing with a range of systems including: Xero, Sage and Microsoft packages.
- Great communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple requirements effectively.
- Management experience in some capacity and the ability to oversee juniors.
On offer for the successful candidate is a very competitive level of salary commensurate with the market and the opportunity to join a business that will support you throughout your career.
If this opportunity is of interest please get in touch with Jack Hughes directly on ************* to discuss this as well as other suitable roles.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960311825