Part-Time Frontline Support Customer Service Assistant
Huntress are currently recruiting for a Part-time Frontline Support Customer Service Assistant on behalf of our client based in Croydon.
- Responsible for front line telephone support on our six software products
- Responsible for dealing with emails and other methods of contact via our websites
- Responsible for taking accurate notes on faults and escalating further to technical Agents for resolution.
It is essential that candidates applying for the role possess the following:
- Previous experience from a help desk or call centre environment.
- Computer Literate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work proactively under pressure
- Apply great customer service skills at all times
- Willing to work towards their A+ Certification (Microsoft course)
- Flexibility regarding hours worked to assist with holidays/sickness (adhoc)
Hours: Monday - Friday 12 -5.30pm
Salary: £10ph + Quarterly Bonus
We are currently shortlisting please apply ASAP.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.