Assistant Accountant - Immediate start
JHE & Partners are working exclusively with a global player in their field who are looking in the market for an Assistant Accountant / Senior Accounts Assistant to join their team. This is a diverse role supporting the Financial Controller in all areas of finance.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Month-end support working on management accounts
- EC sales analysis (monthly) for HMRC
- Export/Import intrastats analysis for the business
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable support
- Prepare payment run
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Producing weekly sales performance report on Excel including targets vs sales and gross margin
- Reconcile all balances across the subsidiaries and Group
- Reconcile cash balances in general ledger
- Producing reports using pivot tables and lookups
You will be a motivated and tenacious candidate with a strong understanding and experience working ideally within a manufacturing environment. You will possess a strong work-ethic and have natural ambition to progress. You will have first-hand experience preparing management accounts and working in both a small team and autonomous position. There is a great package on offer including a salary of up to £27,000, 5% pension increasing with service, 25 days + 8 stats increasing with service, private healthcare, annual bonus and the option for study support should you wish to undertake. Please apply without delay as interviews will be taking place next week.