2 x Portfolio Planners - Home Office ESMC
2 x experienced Portfolio Planners are required by the Home Office to work on the growing Emergency Services Mobile Communications Programme for a 6-month contract based at Clive House, London.
**The client has stated that this role is "OUT of SCOPE" for the Off-Payroll Worker legislation - Maximum day rate: £500 PSC (Ltd) or Umbrella **
- Develop and maintain requirements to the Home Office for the structure and content of the ESMCP plan (schedule) including key interface and completion milestones, level of detail and data exchange format.
- Liaise with Suppliers and Home Office project staff to ensure development and maintenance of a robust baseline schedule representing all activities necessary to achieve integration and deliver the Programme, including the introduction of the ESN Service.
- Ensure the timely and regular transfer of accurate and coherent schedule information.
- Monitor the quality and validity of Supplier and Home Office project schedules to facilitate integration into the overall Master Programme Schedule.
- Provide schedule related analysis and support to members of the Programme Management Team.
- Establish and communicate a suite of Interface and Project Milestones to organise and coordinate delivery of the Programme.
- Identify and communicate the key deliverables related to each milestone to relevant disciplines within the Programme organisation to facilitate timely and coordinated delivery.
- Identify, communicate and escalate specific schedule issues to the relevant Programme representative as may from time to time develop.
- Provide such additional support to the Programme Management Office
- Assure the integration and effectiveness of working practices and behaviours, team organisation, management processes and procedures.
- Advocacy of Government and industry best practice and associated tools.
- Demonstrable portfolio planning experience working on major public sector strategic programmes.
- Experience of major technology and communications infrastructure programmes.
- Knowledge or experience of national scale initiatives.
- Fully conversant with planning and scheduling techniques and competent with scheduling software including Primavera Project Manager P6 and MS Project.
- Experience of developing and implementing schedule controls.
- Professional PPM certifications.
A minimum of CTC - Counter Terrorism Check must be held prior to the start of the role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313189