Office 365 Architect
Office 365 Architect - Job Description
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for our clients and their customers.
With 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries and a collaborative culture that not only honours diversity but also reflects the communities in which we operate, Joining Avanade means working in a place where youâ€™re included, supported, valued and rewarded on merit.
Avanade UK is looking to hire experienced Microsoft Office365 engineers to join our growing Infrastructure Services talent community. The role of the Office365 engineer will be to work closely with our customers to assist them in their migration and onboarding activities to the Office365 platform.
We believe this is an excellent opportunity for candidates to bring existing strong knowledge in Office365, and develop into true SMEâ€™s.
As is the nature of working within a global professional services environment, your clients and projects will change over time so the flexibility to travel is a pre requisite.
Key Role Responsibilities of Office 365 Architect:
- Execute, manage and lead a set of customers through the Onboarding technical and support process.
- Support and resolve customer deployment issues.
- Develop, foster and maintain highly effective customer relationships.
- Assist customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes technology.
- Analyze, develop and communicate key Onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for Onboarding services and entire deployment cycle.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the Office365 service, and all required tools and products.
- Interact daily with other engineers to provide and share technical issue resolution knowledge and deployment/adoption processes best practices.
- Develop foster and maintain effective working relationships with Microsoft and other Avanade teams to deliver key business metrics
- Share knowledge with others through solution documents, contribute to social media, engage technical communities, and provide feedback to the Program Team to improve tools and processes.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at ***************.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Deep knowledge in O365 technologies with experience of 2 or more of the following: Exchange, SharePoint, One Drive for Business, Skype for Business.
- Experience with 0365 migrations and onboarding activities
- Experience of SCCM, the console UI and a basic understanding of its operation and use for deployment of tools/software in conjunction with Office365 deployments.
- Excellent written and oral communication with ability to speak authoritatively at all levels
- Must be able to converse in the language with Business owners and executives
- Experience in System Center Configuration Manager implementation, Migration, Administration
- Experience O365 implementation, Migration, Administration, Exchange implementation and administration.
- Experience of EMS (Intune, Intune Hybrid, AADP, ARMS)
- Skype for Business
We look forward to receiving your application!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312697