Service Desk Analyst / Administrator
Service Desk Analyst / Administrator. £110.00 Daily Rate. 3 months contract with possible extensions. Tunbridge Wells, Kent. T6/MN/17202
Our client is an IT Service provider delivering the latest Cloud and Business Intelligence solutions to organisations across the UK and parts of Europe.
- The Service Desk Analyst / Administrator will be centred on operating the Service Desk, and be the first point of contact in logging support and customer support calls.
- Will ensure Service Desk calls from clients are logged correctly into the Helpdesk software and organising all new Service Requests effectively.
- The Service Desk Analyst / Administrator will assign calls to the relevant line support, ensuring workload is managing effectively.
- Will also manage priorities in line with the company standards and setting client expectations as to Target Fix times.
- The Service Desk Analyst / Administrator will also be responsible for the maintenance of client support information within the Configuration Management Database and any associated documentation
- The role is key in ensuring effective Service Provisioning, working to ensure that Service Requests from clients are managed in an efficient and friendly manner.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Service Desk experience - 1 year’s + experience ideally
- Attention to detail - ensuring support calls are logged correctly, taking the required details and entering the information into the Helpdesk system
- Experience of using a Helpdesk system - such as Remedy
- Log and make an initial respond to first line and second line support calls
- Set priorities based on service level agreements with clients, and in line with documented guidance
- Distribute the Service Desk workload fairly across the Service Desk
- Creation and distribution of monthly reports
- Ensure maintenance of the client support information, in line with contracted changes in both scale and type
- On occasion, tasks may be delegated, with appropriate training and guidance, to the Service Desk Administrator by the Service Desk Manager
- Excellent customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Professional demeanour and approach
Keywords: Service Desk Analyst, Service Desk Administrator, 1st Line Support, Support, Remedy, Support Calls, Kent, T6/MN/17202
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313684