DevOps Engineer Cardiff Up to £50,000 C. P/A + Company Benefits
My client are innovative, ambitious and above all else - successful. A fin tech company who are widely recognised as the company to work for right now in Cardiff. The company delivers outstanding results in finalising their unique product. Top of the range technology and talented employees are priority for the company and therefore are the platform for them to ensure both this quality of service is achievable and sustainable for them.
Their operation has been key to their mass growth and success thus far and it sees no sign of slowing down, this is not your typical successful organisation, however. No bureaucracy. No red tape. This is a modern, dynamic, agile company who build their success on the back of empowering their staff and allowing them to have autonomy and to take responsibility. The company empowers loud thinkers, people who want to break rules, be creative and above all, be innovative.
They are currently looking for a top-class DevOps Engineer to join the team in Cardiff - the heart of their operation. The office culture is in many ways a mirror of its success as a company; creative, agile, collaborative. The type of company that care about the little things. Had a long day? Why not help yourself to the beer fridge?
As the DevOps Engineer, you will work in a team of highly skilled Developers, QA Engineers, Scrum Masters and Product Owners within an Agile SCRUM set up. You will interface with colleagues from around the world and push boundaries.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with a very established company here in the Cardiff market who have an established brand and reputation. The ideal candidate will be proficient with a number of areas in IT.
- Release Engineering and DevOps experience
- Strong understanding of automation build frameworks - Release Management in particular (Microsoft Team Services), Jenkins, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
- Strong knowledge around Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Experience in deploying the Azure platform and maintaining Cloud services within infrastructure
- Skilled in one or more scripting language - Powershell being a preference
- Experience in deploying and maintaining node js web servers
- Development experience - preferably in .NET
To apply for the role, please forward a copy of your CV immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313731