NHS Service Desk Technician
Working inside of IR35 for a large NHS organisation, you will be the first point of contact between end users and the IT organisation during a large scale EMIS rollout.
The analyst is responsible for recording the details of reported IT service issues and service requests, and working to either restore service as quickly as possible or alerting / escalating them to the appropriate specialist support groups. The position requires technical troubleshooting abilities and excellent customer service skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* To provide high quality 1st line technical support to all users connected to the IT environment using diagnostic tools and fault-finding techniques to identify root causes. This may be by telephone, email, remote support or face to face.
* Troubleshoot service issues and resolve upon first contact wherever possible "first time fix"
* Accurately record and document all details of the service issue or service request into the Service Management tool, including categorisation and priority
* Perform password resets on a variety of applications as described in the Service Catalogue
* Provide "how to" assistance on internally supported devices, applications and systems as described in the Service Catalogue
* Escalate issues to appropriate second or third line support in accordance with Service Level Agreements
* Respond to end-user enquiries regarding the status of service issues and service requests and follow up / progress when appropriate
For this role you need to have previous experience of working within a Service Desk / Helpdesk environment providing remote 1st line support with experience of EMIS. Other technologies include MS Office, Active Directory.
This role is to start ASAP, will be working inside of IR35 and will pay between £9 - £11.15 + HP PAYE or £11 - £13.65 Umbrella per hour depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960310335