Tester - some Automation experience beneficial
My Edinburgh based client are currently recruiting for a number of developers from Junior to Senior to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious developer to join a growing team with strong technical focus. You will be taking responsibility for the testing processes internally and working with wider technical teams to develop solutions for testing issues.
The relevant candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating test plans and test cases
- Creating and managing effective bug reporting tools
- Liaising with developers to share issues and work to resolve
- Running automated testing processes
- Manual testing
Relevant experience for the role will include:
- Strong experience of Manual testing
- Some automation testing experience would be of benefit
- Experience of creating and running test scripts
- Experience of the full testing lifecycle
In return my client are offering a competitive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to be part of an exciting business where technical excellence is standard.
For more information please apply directly or call Julia Morgan on **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313915