Graduate Engineer - Planning / Estimation
Planner / Estimator
- 0800-1700 Monday to Friday
- Private medical options
- Fantastic development opportunities across Supply Chain / Operations / Production Control
Recently investing nearly £3m in the business & almost tripling up in physical size, we are expecting this client to become the leading CNC Precision Engineering firm in the Southwest by 2020.
To do that though, we need yet another talented, ambitious Engineering Graduate!
- Organic growth based on reputation & quality
- Paid training, from College courses to OEM manufacturers.
- Proven track record of promotion & internal development.
- Modern, air conditioned, spacious work environment.
- Long serving staff
- The latest in equipment & software.
Working with the Management team directly you will become a key, pivotal part of my clients business.
You will be responsible for the Estimation, costing & quotation of orders for the companies clients as well as the planning & scheduling of the work load in the machine shop to ensure production capacity can meet client requirements, on time & to budget.
Full training will be provided.
- Engineering Graduate - (Ideally 2:1 or higher)
- Ideally have 6-12months industry experience as a placement year or post graduation
- Confident, ambitious & driven
- Able to start ASAP.
Please note, it is unlikely we will be looking to utilise candidates seeking relocation, we usually have a strong base of graduates locally however exceptional applications will always be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960311941