Agricultural Product Advisor
Working within the head office of this global agricultural organisation, you will be responsible for evaluating new products for sale within their catalogue. Positions exist for candidates who are mechanically minded, with an awareness of spotting a sales potential, with experience of either agricultural machinery or automotive vehicles. If you feel have the skills to spot a potential product, assess its suitability to take to the market (working with the buying team and the marketing department), assess its usability and the sales achieved after taking the product to market, then this could be the ideal office role for you (possibly with a very small amount of travel within the UK).
You will be fully responsible for product life cycle development which includes identification of market needs, definition of the range and product specification, researching potential suppliers, price and margin positioning, assisting with market launch and promotions together with inventory monitoring and guidance.
Review and analyse product performance and market trend to determine the life cycle of product/range as well as recognise market opportunity.
- Experience dealing with full product life cycle.
- Product experience in agricultural or related automotive industry.
- Technical grounding with commercial experience.
- Commercial acumen with a sales and marketing mentality.
- IT literate with an ability to analyse and present data.
- Driven and committed
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to work as part of a team
- Able to manage own workload to meet targets and deadlines
- Life assurance cover 2 x basic salary (rising to 3 x basic salary for pension scheme members)
- Company Pension Plan - Employer contributions of 6% (with min of 3% employee contributions)
- 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
- Membership into the company medical insurance plan
Working Hours: 9-5 Mon-Fri
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309894