Helpdesk Analyst, Web Services
URGENT INTERVIEWING NOW
An excellent opportunity to join this small Team as part of the Worldwide Organisation delivering great software applications for business process automation (BPM). We are seeking an up and coming Software Support Analyst with 1st and 2nd Line Support diagnosis and technical support communications with the web and platform issues, working with the Development and Infrastructure for escalation purposes and debugging.
You will be trained on the software products and services and work closely with the Team to learn the products and how to configure them from user friendly menus, to delivering to the customers’ needs. You will also learn to assist with support of Project lifecycle which will be from the application deliverables through full life cycle to documentation, to “Go Live” etc.
You will be working closely with larger Enterprise Customers and Partners in the Retail & eTail Web Services sector to assist on technical problems and working on resolving using various software tools you will learn.
You will communicate with Clients to log issues on a bug tracking software and escalate back to development. Any experience in self service web Portal software, gateways would be good.
- Proven experience of working on a Helpdesk for 2 years, helping with customer needs.
- Working closely with technical and functional teams, providing technical support, debugging or working with Developers etc on escalation processes, SQL, database issues etc.
- Self motivation, dedication and autonomy are essential as you will be working in a very small International Team
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Desirable skills but not essential;
- Previous experience of website and application hosting very beneficial
- Working knowledge of RHEL/Centos and common Linux administration tasks.
- Basic scripting knowledge in PowerShell, BASH and Python or a strong desire to learn such skills.
- TCP/IP Networking skills including subnetting, routing and web-based protocols.
- Understanding of Firewall administration and reporting.
- Knowledge of common threats and vulnerabilities and the relevant mitigation tactics.
An exciting challenge for a Software Helpdesk Analyst to learn and develop very quickly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313595