Sales Engineer-Cooling & Refrigeration
Sales Engineer: Cooling & Refrigeration - Role
My client are an international HVAC Manufacturer with over 100 years industry establishment. They pride themselves on delivering Cooling equipment to M&E (Mechanical and Electrical) Consultants, Contractors and End users.
Increased expansion has seen them in the market for a dynamic Area Sales Engineer, covering the North patch with predominant areas including Sheffield, Manchester, Leeds, York, and Doncaster. You will be establishing, developing and managing relationships with fresh clients, pushing a specific product to market along with Cooling Equipment, Secondary Refrigerants and Chilled Water Applications.
On offer is £45,000-£50,000 with 15% bonus, car allowance and a GENEROUS benefits package. Not forgetting to mention outstanding prospects of career progression within a market leader, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss!
Sales Engineer: Cooling & Refrigeration - Responsibilities
- Selling specialist Cooling products via specification, primarily to Consultants and Contractors.
- Delivering incremental sales and profit margin through existing accounts and developing new relationships to specify and purchase products.
- Identifying the customer decision makers and influencers, presenting relevant solutions/products and following up as appropriate to close orders.
- Monitor and manage client accounts including contacts and opportunities, to meet monthly/annual targets and objectives.
- To participate at CPD's, exhibitions, conferences and meetings as required.
We're looking for an ambitious Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager / Area Sales Manager possessing established account relationships throughout North England, having sold Cooling and Refrigeration products via specification.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313931