IT Support Analyst
Our client is a leading, financially strong company providing highly regarded cloud based quality, safety, compliance & data solution products, based near to Silverstone on the Northamptonshire / Buckinghamshire border. As a result of continuous growth, we are now looking for an ambitious IT Support Analyst to join them.
The role of the IT Support Analyst is to provide a range of support activities to the existing IT Support Manager. The primary responsibilities will be working with a range of IT Support, Infrastructure, Development and Business users to support and maintain a range of systems by performing checks, configuration, setups and maintenance across the IT estate.
Full training will be given along with assistance to gain additional certifications as required.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate the following knowledge and experience:
- Some technical knowledge and experience of the following would be useful: LAN/WAN, Data Communications, Windows environments (server and client), MS Azure or AWS
- Office 365, PowerShell scripting, GitHub / codeshare
- Some coding experience with maybe Java / SpringBoot
- Some experience of working in an Agile development environment
- A basic knowledge of Configuration Management & Release Management concepts
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Creative solution-minded approach, analytical & an accomplished problem solver
- Flexible confident outgoing nature, showing adaptability to situations
- Pragmatic with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly, conscientious & motivated
- Fluent in business English language - with clear and confident written and oral presentation skills and the ability to tailor these for all levels
- Full current driving license required
This is a superb career progression opportunity to work with an expanding market leader; as such we are looking for the best individuals.
An excellent package up to £30,000 including full training, pension and health will be paid to the right candidate.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313659