Credit Controller - Permanent Full Time
Are you a commercial credit controller looking for new opportunities in the Weybridge area?
Our client are a commercial retail business based in Weybridge looking for a credit controller to join their current team. They are going through exciting growth and great time to be part of this business.
Within the role you will be accountable for:
- Cash Collection by telephone, fax & e mail
- Chasing overdue debts in line with overdue collection cycle
- Reconciliation of customers accounts
- Maintenance of customer files and records
- Liaise with the Credit Analyst in respect of c/limits and held order issues
- Debit note management
- Proactive Query resolution of invoices and debit notes
- Internal and external chasing of high volume of debit notes to resolution
- Liaise with the Credit Analyst in respect of held orders
- Internal/external meetings
- Raising of promotional/price credit notes
The successful candidate will have worked in a 360 credit control role and not expect a role that is heavy on collections. You will have strong collection and query management skills with a good knowledge of systems and Excel.
Profit Share Bonus
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312078