Database Developer ( Stored Procedures / SQL Server / T-SQL) - London - £35,000 - £45,000
Database Developer ( Stored Procedures / SQL Server / T-SQL) to join a global CRM agency based in London. Working with household names across the globe, the Database Developer ( Stored Procedures / SQL Server / T-SQL) will be a part of a growing and dynamic IT team.
The Database Developer will be responsible for maintaining and implementing database design and delivery, whilst ensuring Data Quality is paramount in their everyday work. The Database Developer ( Stored Procedures / SQL Server / T-SQL) will bring a high level of initiative to the team, ensuring the efficient and timely delivery of projects being worked on.
So, what's in it for you?
- A salary of up to £45,000k;
- The opportunity to work with a technically advance company who are passionate about keeping up to date with the latest technologies on the market;
- The chance to join an innovative and growing company which already have customers across the globe;
- A great time to join the organisation for career progression due to the growth of the company.
The Database developer will have the following skills:
- 3 - 5 years' experience in the Database Development space;
- Solid knowledge and commercial experience of working with SQL Server 2008 or above;
- Excellent programming and coding skills including experience of working with T-SQL & Stored Procedures;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Commercially astuate when working with ETL and associated technologies such as SSIS;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at one time;
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to liaise with a varied range of professionals from internal team members, to external clients.
The salary on offer for the Database Developer ( Stored Procedures / SQL Server / T-SQL) is up to £45,000. If you are an experienced and articulate Database Developer this is an exciting opportunity for you to join a passionate, innovative, and busy organisation based in London.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send a copy of your up to date CV to me at: ************************************ and/or call me on **************
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313381