Database Administrator / DBA - SQL Server
SQL Server Database Administrator / DBA, with excellent SQL DBA experience across BAU, SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 and ideally SQL Always On experience, is required for a leading organisation based in PORTSMOUTH, Hampshire.
The salary will be flexible between £40,000 - £45,000 depending upon experience.
Working for a leading organisation, the SQL Server DBA / SQL Database Administrator will be working closely with the IT software development and IT support teams, and will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance, performance, uptime and continual improvement of all of the company’s SQL database estate working in a real-time, high availability environment. This includes automating manual processes, writing database documentation, ensuring database backups and troubleshooting & configuring SQL Server.
- Excellent SQL Server Database Administration experience
- Experience of SQL Server 2012/2014, ideally 2016
- Experience of SQL Always On High Availability
- Good experience of SQL Server BAU – performance management, troubleshooting & configuration
- Good experience of working in a real time, high availability environment
- Good experience of installing & configuring new SQL Servers
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills
This position would suit a SQL Server DBA / SQL Server Database Administrator / SQL DBA / SQL Database Administrator / SQL Consultant / SQL Server Consultant – with excellent SQL Server database administration background and experience of SQL Server 2012/2014 (ideally SQL Server 2016) and SQL Always On.
This SQL Server DBA position will be based in Portsmouth and paying from £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + company benefits, depending upon background and experience.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV or call for further information - Simon Bath - 0203_642_0454 or simon . bath @ mexasolutions . com
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312222