Chase and Holland are working with a well-known service provider business based on the outskirts of Nottingham. They are looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with an easy going yet proactive finance team. The role will support the Management Accountant with a number of month end procedures will include:
- Responsibility for accruals and prepayments
- Posting of standard monthly journals
- Overhead review with Financial Controller
- Management of the month end Tax pack
- Intrastat returns
- Producing a monthly overtime report
- Preparation of overtime data for payroll purposes
- Ensuring the Purchase Ledger account is clear at month end
- Providing analytical support to the Financial Controller and Management Accountant
- Resolving any client or supplier queries and raising when necessary
- Statement reconciliations
- Management of timesheet reporting process
- Ad hoc analysis for the Financial Controller
Who should apply?
This role will suit someone who has experience in as many of the areas above as possible. It may be that you are currently an Accounts Assistant looking to make the next move up in your career. Some training can and will be given but you will need to have worked in finance for at least 18 months already.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to move into an established company with opportunities to grow. The successful candidate will be friendly and personable and looking to join a team of like-minded hard-working finance professionals. In return you will receive a full time permanent position with a salary of £21,000.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicetershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire market places.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960311502