Growing SME business, based in Bristol. Looking for a Financial Controller.
Growing SME within Property/Construction. As the Financial Controller you will be the lead finance for the business and work closely with the Managing Director.
The successful Financial Controller will be;
- Preparing financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries;
- Completing and submitting quarterly financial returns to a business partner;
- Supervising a finance team to ensure that invoices are processed correctly and the supply chain are paid promptly
- Setting up new SPV's to facilitate new developments and working on aspects of the acquisition;
- Managing the day to day cash position;
- Prepare information for the annual audit;
- dealing with tax matters;
- Providing a support service to the management team to help make financial decisions;
- Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget;
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions;
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning and forecasts;
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers; and implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
You will be:
A Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
Advanced Excel skills
Good communication skills both verbal and written
Good planning and organisational skills
Professional approach to work ethics
Previous experience within Property/Construction is a distinct advantage.
£50k-£60k dependant on experience
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313740