Programme Coordinator (NMCRR)
CLI235 - Programme Coordinator (NMCRR)
Salary Band: Grade 4, £27,169 - £30,188 per annum
For this role appointments are usually made at £27,169 (dependent on skills and experience)
Full Time, FTC until June 2019 (with possibility of extension)
The National Mortality Case Record Review programme (NMCRR) is seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic coordinator to support the delivery of this high profile, ambitious work.
This exciting and challenging work programme has developed and is implementing a methodology for adult acute mortality review and aims to drive improvements in service and healthcare quality for patients across England and Scotland. It is commissioned by the Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP), and involves working in partnership with the Yorkshire and Humber Academic Health Science Network Improvement Academy, Bradford and Datix.
- organising and delivering key aspects of the high-profile NMCRR programme
- working in a stimulating and rewarding environment
- coordinating a range of agreed NMCRR programme activities
- the first point of contact for the NMCRR programme - dealing with enquiries and providing information and guidance to stakeholders and programme participants
- organise and service NMCRR programme meetings
- educated to degree standard or equivalent
- excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- demonstrable experience of coordinating activities for complex/substantial work programmes
- ability to prioritise competing demands, often within tight timescales
- have meticulous attention to detail as will excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- previous experience of working in, or with, the NHS in a coordination role
The successful applicant will enjoy working with a wide range of stakeholders and be experienced in delivering excellent customer service. Knowledge of delivering complex, fast moving programmes and quality improvement methodologies would be desirable, as would experience of working as part of/with remote/virtual teams.
- 35 hour week (position may require additional hours )
- Free staff restaurant
- Flexi-time scheme and much more
Informal enquiries about the position are welcome: please contact Clare Wade, Programme Manager for NMCRR by email in the first instance (no agencies please).
For more information about the role and our benefits, please view the job description and person specification.
Closing date: 18 March 2018.
Interview date: 26 or 27 March 2018.