Lead Hardware Engineer- Wearable technology / Radar
Lead engineer working with a start-up company in wearable technology developing products for the sports sector. You will be developing sensors, radar technology and more for an innovative range of products launching soon.
There are many projects which you will oversee and where appropriate will be hands on in designing a solution, current projects include:
- Re-engineering of current consumer based processing platform to a more consumer orientated and lower cost to market solution.
- Introducing Radar based technology to assist in the tracking of sport projectiles such as golf clubs, balls, javelins, shot puts etc. that interact real time with wearable technology and mobile phones.
- Research and introduction of new sensor based technology
- Attaching sensor based technology to instruments and sporting goods to track motion and interact with other wearable technology.
- Network current based processing platform to enable team based activities to be reported.
Key areas of expertise:
- Electronics/Firmware/Software Design
- Awareness of Radar based technology
- Experience of new product development
- Proven experience delivering products
- Management of 3rd party design and manufacturing companies.
Desirable areas of knowledge
- Working alongside software development teams for complimentary products
- Developing and implementing sensor technology
- Wireless communications design (Bluetooth and RF)
- Design of low power products
- PCB Design
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313612