Project Engineer - Injection Moulding
Keyword search: Production / Manufacturing / Process / Engineering / Injection Moulding / Plastic Moulding / Plastic / Medical / Devices / 13485 / GMP
Role: Project / Process Engineer role
My client designs and manufactures injection moulded products to a range of industries, with their Medical device sector playing a huge part in their growth over the years. The company is going from strength to strength and their business development team has recently won some huge contracts, so they are looking to growth their team to help with NPI and improvements.
They are based in Berkshire, commutable from London, Reading, Slough, High Wycombe, Woking and surrounding areas.
We are looking for someone with a strong injection moulding background, who would be happy to work with the following skills:
- Manage technical projects in regards to; NPD, materials and technical improvements
- Drive continuous and process improvements - focusing on productivity and quality improvements
- Experience delivering projects on time
- Project management involving tooling, assembly and other value add processes
- Managing New Product Introduction,
- Develop manufacturing processes and drive improvements to existing processes
- Design for manufacture
- Plastic Injection moulding experience is essential
- Experience working under ISO13485 standards is desirable, but not essential as they can train you
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
This is a brand new requirement and my client is looking to bring a Project / Process Engineer on board as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews soon, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Josh Rigby on ************* for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313616