An industry leading Engineering Service provider is looking for an experienced Helpdesk Administrator to work in a high profile corporate environment
Salary/Rate – between £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Location –Hounslow, West London
- Categorising and resourcing the correct engineer based on skills set and proximity to work location.
- Handling telephone and email queries from clients and engineers on outstanding and on-going work orders.
- Liaising with other branch members with regard to queries on purchase orders, thresholds and call-out responses
- Recording reactive maintenance calls onto a computerised system.
- Working on the internal system and Clients’ systems.
- Constantly updating systems and clients throughout the day
- To cover Holiday/Sickness for colleagues
- Assist other team members when required
- Ensure accurate and timely allocation of work requests from clients to meet service level agreements.
- Working to tight deadlines and targets provided by management in accordance with contract requirements
- Any other duties requested by the Helpdesk Manager
- Must have worked with a FM service provider previously
- Excellent organisation skills
- Able to work in a large team and Multi-task
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Financial experience required
- Good with numbers as will be prepping and carrying out the billing weekly & monthly to the client
- Some financial / accounting experience would be an advantage
- Software experience required – Maximo, Concept or any other CAFM system
- Excellent excel experience – this is due to several client reports & reports used on a daily basis are on excel
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus
- Self-motivated and systematic
- Results/ task orientated attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Melisa at the The InVictus Group on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960311704