10 x Software Engineer roles - C, C++, C#, Python, Java
10 x Software engineer working with a range of technologies such as C, C++, C#, Python and Java across innovative and exciting industries and sectors with one of the premier research and design centres in the country.
Ideal for engineers who want to use the best tools for the job and not be prohibited by language and tools. This particular role will require a strong inclination to learn new technologies, will suit engineers and developers who enjoy collaborating with a range of other developers, engineers, scientists and specialists as well as those who enjoy solving problems thought to be unsolvable. Due to the number of positions available there is some flexibility on the job and the skills required, if you work in a similar area to the areas listed below then please do get in touch!
Experience in Cyber Security, national security, defence, policing or home affairs ideal.
- Experienced in C, C++, C# or Java
- Expertise in Angular JS, Django, Enterprise Java, Java Script, SQL and/or Python would be desirable.
- A willingness to learn new development skills, particularly new languages and emerging toolsets.
- An understanding of software best practice
- Experience of working in a collaborative team environment
- Strong communication skills (this role will work closely with customers)
- Experience of Agile/Scrum Would be desirable
- Prior SC OR DV clearance would be desirable, ability to gain clearance is essential.
A comprehensive benefits package is available including a bonus scheme, pension, private medical insurance, on site catering, sports facilities and flexible working. To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK as well as able to satisfy additional security requirements.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312043