Heating Engineer's Team Leader
Working with a market leader in heating repairs, maintenance and Installations as a Team Leader you will be joining their existing team as part of the growth of the company.
Your main responsibilities will include but not restricted to:
- Provide technical support, guidance and training to all current and future Installation Engineers.
- Perform quality checks, create reports on findings and communicate those results to management to assure targets are met.
- Assess workloads to show preventative measures taken place and highlight training requirements.
- Provide comprehensive specifications and quotes once site visits are complete. These are to include materials required and estimate labour requirements. Once this is agreed you will communicate full plan to Engineers, Managers and clients.
- Complete full quality inspections once work is complete.
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of Installation Engineers, carrying out inductions, training and where necessary grievance/disciplinary procedures.
- Keeping staff up to date with Company procedures, health and safety requirements, fire safety procedures and Client requirements through meetings and tool-box talks.
The ideal candidate will be professional, friendly and strive to upkeep strong positive relationships with tenants and clients.
Must be prepared to cover all out of hours call outs, on a rota basis, with the team.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, your own vehicle and phone.
Work hours are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm. Overtime is readily available if wanted.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313255