You’ll know your cam belt from crankshaft and be a comfortable leading a team trying to fathom the unfathomable as you will working on your own or training junior members of the team. With at least two years’ experience of working within a main dealership workshop as a Master Technician, and qualified to Level 4, you will have a broad range of expertise. You’ll be joining a growing busy, well-motivated and harmonious team that works together to hit targets and provide outstanding levels of customer satisfaction.
- Level 4 Qualified
- Minimum of ideally of 2 years’ main dealership experience at Master Technician Level
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- A desire to develop your knowledge and career
- A full and valid UK driving license
About the dealership:
This main franchise volume dealership has a heavy footfall and loyal customer base, selling one of the brands of the moment. The dealership is rightly proud of the service facilities and its team. You’ll be joining a busy dealership with the very latest technology and facilities. In fact, the workshop is at the heart of the dealership.
- Working Saturday on a rota
- Overtime available
- Significant opportunity to advance your career
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960310807