Principle Civil Engineer
Rullion has a fantastic opportunity for a Principle Civil Engineer based in Edinburgh or Motherwell within the water and waste water infrastructure design and build sector.
Rullion client are major multinational design and build organisations responsible for delivering multi million project projects on the Managed delivery Civils and M&E project within the water sector. You will have a great opportunity to work on a wide variety or projects including new water pumping stations and transfer mains, modifications to WwTW's, new river intakes, rail and river crossings and further capital projects.
- Provide strategic input to the water and waste water leadership team.
- Performing investigation, analysis and design associated with water and wastewater projects in line with client specifications, national standards and codes of practice
- Working in collaboration with other engineers, environmentalists and economists.
- Identifying innovative and optimised technical solutions that satisfy client drivers and go beyond the minimum
- Undertake role of Lead Design Engineer
- Develop designs in accordance with the clients requirements and relevant design standards to achieve cost effective solutions Leading the resolution of technical issues on projects and providing your technical expertise and guidance across tea
- Ensuring projects comply with legislative, quality, safety and environmental standards and objectives
- Selected line management and performance development responsibility for assigned staff. The team will be approx 7 - 10 within a multi discipline teams.
What you have to offer:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or similar numerical discipline
- Chartered status via membership of a professional institution
- Significant experience in technical delivery of complex water industry engineering projects
- Specialism in one or more of water / waste infrastructure or non-infrastructure fields
- Habitual collaborator, excellent communicator and relationship developer
- Problem solver with a "can do" attitude
A market leading salary and benefits package is available for the right candidate
To apply; please send your up to date Cv or call ************* for a confidential chat.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960311977