Group IT Project Manager - London
Position: Group Project Manager - Software/Systems
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + Package
Group IT Project Manager required to join an established Entertainment organisation currently ongoing an exciting enterprise wide transformation. This role will report directly into the Portfolio & PMO Manager, with ultimate responsibility for delivering technology projects in Group IT. The Project Manager will take ownership and deliver multiple infrastructure Projects using agile and Prince2 methods in a fast-paced environment operating across multiple business departments.
- Experience operating as an IT Project Manager within Media or Entertainment is essential
- Experience delivering projects focussed on software/system implementations is essential
- Strong 3rd party supplier management experience is essential
- Experience operating is a Prince2/Agile environment is essential
- Budgets: up to £500k
- Qualifications: ITIL, Prince 2, AGILE and Waterfall
Please click apply if you are interested in joining an established Entertainment organisation currently ongoing significant change. If you have the above skillset and looking to take the next step in your career then please apply now and I look forward to being in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312983