IT Support Technician - 1st 2nd Line
Macildowie have been engaged to recruit an IT Support Technician for this market leading company. This role will be based out of Wigan, and will cover a region extending east (M62) and south (Midlands).
- Test, install and troubleshoot PC software, PC's, printers, IP telephones, mobile devices, network devices and peripherals throughout company facilities.
- Provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd level help desk support. When required, 3rd line support includes travel to regional offices and depots.
- Administer IT User accounts and ensure adherence to IT security policies and procedures
- Liaise with and manage third party support contractors and suppliers
- Compile and present monthly performance reports; service calls etc.
- Proactively monitor network and server performance with a view to providing stable and reliable systems
Skills & Experience
- A good standard of GCSE level education; Maths, English and Computing
- Ideally, BTEC or City & Guilds IT qualification
- 4 years' experience in an IT Support role
- A naturally helpful, professional and calm approach
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Willing to be flexible regarding working hours and location
- Driving license and vehicle (expenses reimbursed)
This role will be shortlisted week commencing 12th March 2018, so prompt expressions of interest are encouraged.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at ******************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312284