Front End Developer
Front End Developer
Saltaire, West Yorkshire
£Excellent/Competitive DOE Plus Company Healthcare Scheme (after 12 months), Free On-Site Parking, Various Salary Sacrifice Schemes, Occupational Sick Pay Scheme (after 12 months), 25 Days’ Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is a leading provider of cloud-based applications within the vehicle leasing, rental and automotive industry. As one of the fastest expanding companies in their market, they have ambitious plans for the future and are scaling up their teams significantly.
Now, they are looking for a Front End Developer to make an impact, grow and learn as part of their hard-working team.
As a Front End Developer, you will:
- Work on our client’s award-winning web applications
- Take part in development sprints and workshops
- Tackle challenges in team meetings
- Complete code reviews to ensure they’re of the highest quality
- Carry out integrations
- Work with suppliers and APIs
- Discover new technology to further enhance our client’s offering
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Experience with VueJS, ReactJS or similar
- Previous experience with Stylus, PostCSS and other pre/post-processors
- The ability to write JS in ES6 or TS
- A creative mindset and strong communication skills
Our client is eager to hear from battle-proven candidates with experience as a Front End Developer, Software Developer, Web Developer, Web Application Developer, Web App Developer, Application Developer, Developer or Programmer.
What are the benefits?
- Collaborative, fun and entrepreneurial culture
- The chance to make an impact, grow and learn
- Unique technical challenges to sink your teeth into
- Great progression opportunities as the business continues to expand
- Regular social events including Friday Cheers and Curry Club
- Schemes including cycle scheme, tech scheme and childcare voucher scheme
- Hands-on workshops with the senior team, including the CEO
- Employee hub/breakout area with fresh fruit each day
- Join a passionate team who are encouraged to 'think big’
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Front End Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 17:00 or 9:00 - 18:00