Based in the heart of the legal community, my client is seeking a dynamic Administrator/Office Manager to join its ambitious team. They are seeking a confident, personable and highly organised individual who has an excellent telephone manner. Full training will be provided to an intelligent and ambitious fast-learner.
You will be solely responsible for managing all aspects of a busy office, including:
- Taking the initiative to maintain and improve our internal operating systems
- Coordinating the work of several consultants including research, monitoring targets and administration
- Handling the company’s accounts
- Management of an intern
- Creative involvement with the company’s social media output
You will have the following essential qualities:
- A strong academic record, including a 2:1 degree from a well-regarded university
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritising skills
- Computer proficiency - a quick typist and a good working knowledge of Excel (accounting experience would be a benefit)
- Excellent attention to detail
- A bright personality with a can-do attitude
A law degree or knowledge of the London legal market would be a benefit, but is not essential.
In return we offer:
- A starting salary of £24k-25k + benefits
- Excellent training
- Genuinely friendly and informal working environment
- Potential fast-track promotion to Recruitment Consultant and/or Marketing/PR Coordinator for excellent candidates. Role also has the longer term potential to grow as team grows with hire of a more junior assistant that you will manage.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313758