Maintenance Engineer -Food
If you are a Maintenance Engineer a state of the art continuously growing food manufacture is looking to expand their engineering team. The factory is equipped with lines of bespoke automated machinery, this is a result of their recent investments, with plans to spend millions more on bespoke machinery. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be entitled to a competitive package which includes: tailored training, ongoing development, health care, and a generous pension scheme.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be responding to both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance and repairs and involved in adherng to the PPM scheme,
- The role is Multi Skilled, however as slight Electrical Bias would be advantageous, especially if you are able to fault find on a PLC.
- For consideration for this Maintenance role applicants need to hold an Engineering qualification.
- Having prior FMCG would be advantageous however we are open to backgrounds including forces.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working for a progressive company who have recently opened a brand-new factory.
- With continuous investments being made, the successful candidate will join a company who regularly make investments
- The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will also be entitled to a competitive pension.
- The successful applicant will also be offered high street vouchers
Benefits: Company pension, Training Matrix, £38,000 OTE
Commutable: Witham. Ipswich, Halstead, Sudbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom or contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313777