Reporting to the Tax Manager, you will be personally responsible for the compliance requirements of a range of individual and business clients. Preparation of Self-assessment, partnership and company tax returns.
Combining sound skills in Accounting, Taxation and Business matter with a progressive and practical attitude towards technology; this successful Bournemouth SME Practice firm are renowned for being forward thinking, friendly and efficient.
*Benefits of working with this firm:
- Salaries regularly reviewed to stay competitive, with personal review annually with line manager for employees.
- Pension contribution
- Holiday (Buy & Sell scheme)
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Managing a compliance portfolio of mainly individual and partnership tax returns but also some exposure to corporate clients.
- Monitoring of billing and work in progress
- To assist in the review of tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff
- To assist the managers and service line manager on more complex technical assignments
- To assist in marketing taxation services with the service line manager and directors
- Attending certain networking events, in order to promote the firm, as required
- Qualified tax professional - ATT, similar qualification or qualified by experience
- At least 2 years' experience in dealing with personal tax issues
- Confident and well organised
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- Good IT Skills
- Thorough and methodical approach to work
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Adaptable to take on cases not specifically on your own allocation
- Progression to manager, if desired
£18,000 - £28,000 depending on Experience plus Benefits (see above in description)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960311741