Automation Tester (Kings Cross)
Our client is looking to hire an experience Automation Test Engineer to work on an exciting greenfield project starting involving image recognition, backend services and mobile apps.
They are looking for an automation tester to identify tasks within the development cycle that could be improved either in terms of time or reliability and robustness through automation.
To create and maintain tests that can run independently and provide an accurate picture of a system's functionality at any time.
To be a go-to point and domain expert for any piece of software they work on and to drive team collaboration around creating robust test scenarios.
- Experience with API test automation
- Experience writing automated UI tests for phones
- Strong skills and aptitude in both an OO and scripting language
- Experience interacting directly with databases
- Experience using build and version control tools such as Gradle or GIT.
- Experience of working in an Agile team.
- The ability and drive to work outside of your comfort zone.
It's nice if you have
- Google Vision API / image recognition software
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD systems
- Mocking endpoints
Please forward your CV's for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312865