Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
Our client, a successful large manufacturing business based in Doncaster is currently going through a number of changes and improvements and is looking for an experienced Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the team. You will work within a friendly, busy Purchase Ledger Team within this growing shared Financial Service Centre function.
You will have full responsibility in processing invoice queries for all sites transacted through the Shared Service Centre. You will also be responsible for training and systems improvement across the Purchase Ledger and wider finance team and provide continual assistance in processing queries across the local site.
Key to this role is:
- IT literate, ideally experience in SAP
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a purchase ledger clerk in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Experience in creating written processes and procedures for all the PTP systems
- Strong customer relationships/stakeholder management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work under pressure both as part of a team and on your own
In return is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, as well as being involved in projects in an exciting time of change.
If this Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk role sounds of interest, then please apply below.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960311387