Software Design Engineer
Magpie People are working with a market leading manufacturing companies who supply in the Auotomotive sector. My client requires an experienced Software Electronics Design Engineer to support their Electrical Design Team based in Rotherham
- To design and develop the software content of quality mechatronic products within agreed time-scales and budgets according to Company procedures and, when required, to lead the product development.
- Produce Design project documentation in line with customer and company specifications
- Design embedded software according to comply with company procedures and processes that satisfies specified requirements
- Lead a product design team or design work during the development phase if required, achieving on-time deliveries and quality sign-off
You should have
- Educated to Degree level in Electronics
- Strong background in Software design for electronics manufacture
- Knowledge of, and hands-on experience in, electronics design within an equivalent or larger sized design team and an ISO9000 or TS16949 environment.
- Ideally Chartered Engineer or working towards this accreditation
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312136