2nd Line Support Analyst
Currently we are looking for a 2nd Line Support Analyst to join an organisation based in London.
The 2nd Line Support Analyst will be an integral member of the support team. You will provide day to day 2nd line support and escalate issues accordingly.
Role: 2nd Line Support Analyst
Salary: £30,000 - £37,000
Asses, categorise and prioritise incidents and service requests.
Provide expert advice to all users
Provide the Project Management team with technical support
When unable to resolve an issue, escalate to the relevant support team
Ensure high standards are met and work to the ITIL framework
Maintain self-help documentation and the knowledge database
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service
- Experience in dealing with a high volume of calls (usually between 30-60 per day)
- Hard working and adaptable
- Microsoft stack
- Active Directory
- Understanding of Cloud technologies (Office 365 & Azure would be ideal)
- Strong understanding of ITIL
- Office 365
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960311692