Capgemini’s financial services is hiring Mulesoft Developer in London, UK.
Main Purpose of Role:
We are currently seeking a top performing Mulesoft Developer to join our Cloud Foundation Practice. This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit, and Insurance domain experience would be advantageous. The successful consultants will be London Based, but expected to travel to support clients across the UK.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Develop standards and processes to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives
- Review existing high-level architecture and infrastructure requirements
- Participate in the discussions and white boarding sessions to understand the integration requirement
- Provide guidance on effective use of Mulesoft
- Strong background and experience in Java based integration technologies e.g. Mulesoft (or others), SOA, SOAP, XML/XSLT.
- Must have experience with development tools related to Mulesoft and CI/CD processes and tool.
- Experience in application component design for performance, scalability, security, data caching.
- Sound understanding and experience with various integration patterns.
- Experience in estimation, planning, review and code QA.
- Work as a guide to development team, QA, ensure detail design and implementation aligns to architecture proposed
- Working knowledge about enterprise applications like Policy admin, claims management, customer management, finance systems, document management system
- Should have experience with working in agile development environment
Location and travel:
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles will involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate's competency, skills and level of expertise.
Proof of right to work in the UK In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
Capgemini is an equal opportunities employer.
Please contact us if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960314232