C#NET Developer | Bristol
Are you a Junior or Graduate C# Developer used to programming in .NET 3.0?
Stuck in your current role with no chance for progression? Want to work with a successful business in the UK's most desirable tech hub and cradle of the UK slave trade?
My client is a leading legal services business based in Central Bristol with great scope to grow their technical teams throughout 2018. They're currently looking for Junior-Mid range developers with experience using ******* with C# on .NET 3.0 or above.
- Liaise with both technical and non-technical teams to develop leading edge applications
- Develop core internal applications
- Use SQL Server to deliver database specific solutions
- Use ******* with C# on Framework 3.0 and above
- Provide 3rd Line Technical Support and knowledge transfer to a dedicated Application Support team
- Handle top secret information in line with the modern data security practices
- Experienced in the development of *******
- Competent in 3 levels of the Microsoft tech stack (SQL, C# and front-end web development)
- Looking for a growing business that will help fuel your progression
- Capable of working both autonomously and as part of a larger team
- Able to interpret shifting business requirements quickly and accurately
This role is a chance to join an internationally renowned business that achieves numerous awards in its chosen field on an annual basis. You'll be part of an in-house development team developing applications used by thousands across the UK. They hold a 4.2/5 on Glassdoor.
They offer a range of benefits including:
- A competitive salary
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual pay reviews
- Generous pension scheme
- Newly refurbished central Bristol offices!
If this sounds like something that you might be interested in send me your CV ASAP so that we can arrange a time to speak!
Commutable from Bristol, Gloucester, Taunton, Weston-Super-Mare, Chepstow, Portishead, Newport, Cardiff, Chippenham, Bath, Wells
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312677