Senior Pipelay Analysis Engineer
First People Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Pipelay Analysis Engineer for a position with our client based in Surrey.
This will be a permanent position paying an excellent salary and several benefits.
We need an engineer who has experience of analysing the pipe laying process using ANSYS but they would like someone with experience in ABAQUS as well. But this isn't the main programme. We don't want an ABAQUS specialist though - we need someone with that installation analysis experience.
- Analytical skills able to apply structural mechanics principals to pipeline analysis/ calculations.
- Be familiar with advanced analysis techniques for offshore pipelines and related infrastructure and conversant with mainstream software applied to such analyses.
- An engineering degree in Civils, Structural or Mechanical engineering or similar, with a B.Eng or M.Eng
- Must have recent Pipelay Installation Analysis design engineering experience within the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Strong analytical skills and able to apply structural mechanics principals to pipeline analysis/calculations.
- Familiar with advanced analysis techniques for offshore pipelines and related infrastructure
- Conversant with maintstream software applied to such analyses.
- Experience using ABAQUS software.
For more information, please apply for this position and Calum will be in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312892