AML Business Analyst
Business Analyst-Financial Services - Edinburgh
AML -- Regulatory Change - Financial Crime Risk
Duration: 6 months
My highly respected client, a leading Financial Services provider requires an experienced Business Analyst who has a strong end-to-end project experience. The candidate must have previous experience of working within Financial Services. Preference will be given to those with applied AML knowledge and previous experience of working within a Financial Crime Risk Management environment.
- Experienced Business Analyst, with end-to-end project experience.
- Regulatory change experience, ideally worked on AML/Financial Crime previously
- Proven experience across all areas of the project life cycle as a Business Analyst, i.e. Requirements gathering, process mapping, solution design, implementation
- Previous experience working within Financial Services, , Life & Pension, etc.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communications skills and ability to inform management confidently and effectively
- Proven ability to operate within large-scale programmes, and deliver phases to deadlines
If you feel this role is a good match for your skill set then please submit your CV immediately. Many thanks.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960314141